Customer Needs · Our Pursuit
·world brand hydrulic pumps
Moog Hydraulic Pump
Durable, Quiet and High Performance Radial Piston Pump (RKP)
Moog offers an extensive family of RKP products that ideally address the special needs of our customers.
- The latest generation of the RKP has been optimized to provide the highest durability and low noise levels as well low flow and pressure pulsation
- The RKP-D family of products has an intelligent control mechanism that allows the user to optimize the usage of control entities within a hydraulic system, often making the need for central control hardware redundant
- The RKP design is a proven product for harsh environments including a model developed specifically for explosion-proof applications
- The family of products has also been developed for systems with special fluids and it has been used extensively in key applications.
Moog is the leading supplier for Radial Piston Pumps (RKP) worldwide. This mature and robust product has been used for decades and runs today in over 100,000 machines in various applications around the globe. It is widely known for its robust and reliable design.
In the current generation, Moog made significant product improvements in the design to make it quieter and more compact, while offering rapid response times and high volumetric efficiencies.
Benefits / Features
- The Moog Radial Piston pump comes in 8 pump sizes between 19 cc and 140 cc per revolution (19, 32, 45, 63, 80,100, 140 and 250) and has a maximum speed range of 1,800 to 2,900 rpm
- The standard design permits continuous pressure to 280 bar (4,000 psi) with 350 bar (5,000 psi) peak limit and the high-pressure version is capable of continuous pressures up to 350 bar (5,000 psi) with 420 bar (6,000 psi) peak limit
- Large selection of controls, including standard pressure compensator (Type F), remote pressure compensator (Type H), pressure and flow control (Type J,R) and digital electro-hydraulic control (RKP-D)
- Various mounting flanges and housings conforming to latest SAE and ISO standards
- Clockwise and counter-clockwise direction of shaft rotation
- Accessories available to limit maximum flow