Customer Needs · Our Pursuit
·world brand hydrulic pumps
Denison Hydraulic Pump
Parker Denison vane pumps
wide stock of single, double and triple pumps
Vane pumps have been specially designed for the high/low circuit. The combination of different cartridges in double and triple pumps allows low flow at high pressure (300 bar max.) and high flow at lower pressure.
- Industrial Vane Pump – T6, T67, & T7 series
- Single pumps T7BS, T6C, T6D, T7DS, T6E, T7E
- Double pumps T67CB, T6CC, T6DC, T67EB, T6EC, T6ED
- Triple pumps T67DCB, T6DCC, T6EDC
- Mobile Vane Pump – T6 M Series
- Thru Drive Vane Pump – T6 R Series
- Mobile Pump for Cardan Mounting – T6CCZ Series
- SDV Single/Double Medium Pressure Vane Pumps
- Mobile Pump for PTO Mounting – T6G, T67G, T6ZC Series
Features: pressure up to 320 bar, wide speed range and low noise level.
The T6 and T7 series Parker Denison vane pumps comes with numerous application advantages:
- High-pressure capability up to 320 bar.
- Wide speed range (400 rpm – 3600 rpm).
- High volumetric and mechanical efficiency.
- Allows application in cold environment.
- Designed with low noise level characteristics.
- High resistance to particle contamination.
- Customized installation with a large variety of options.
- Reduced maintenance costs.