Customer Needs · Our Pursuit
Precautions for vane pumps
The management points of vane pumps are except for preventing dry rotation and overload, preventing air intake and excessive suction vacuum.
1. If the pump steering changes, its suction and discharge direction will also change. The vane pump has a prescribed steering, and reverse is not allowed. Because the rotor blade groove is inclined, the blade is chamfered, the bottom of the blade is connected to the oil discharge cavity, and the throttle groove, suction and discharge ports on the oil distribution plate are designed according to the established steering. Reversible vane pumps must be specially designed.
2. The vane pump assembly oil distribution plate and the stator are correctly positioned with positioning pins. The vanes, rotor, and oil distribution plate must not be installed reversely. The suction area on the inner surface of the stator is most easily worn. If necessary, it can be turned over and installed to change the original suction area. Continue to use for the discharge zone.
3. Pay attention to clean working surface during disassembly and assembly, and the oil should be well filtered during work.
4. If the gap of the blade in the blade groove is too large, the leakage will increase. If it is too small, the blade cannot expand and contract freely, which will cause malfunction.
5. The axial clearance of the vane pump has a great influence on ηv.
1) Small pump -0.015～0.03mm
2) Medium pump -0.02～0.045mm
6. The temperature and viscosity of the oil should generally not exceed 55°C, and the viscosity should be between 17 and 37 mm2/s. If the viscosity is too high, it will be difficult to absorb oil; if the viscosity is too small, the leakage will be serious.