Customer Needs · Our Pursuit
CAT large excavator (above 30 tons)
New generation Cat336 hydraulic excavator
- The standard lengthened track keeps the strong digging force constant and competitive operating efficiency, which is an ideal choice for all working conditions.
- C9.3B electronically controlled engine provides strong power and high efficiency.
New generation Cat336 GC hydraulic excavator
- The C7.1 electronically controlled engine that meets the National III emission regulations makes the machine work faster and work efficiency is significantly improved.
- The best balance is achieved in terms of improving production efficiency and reducing fuel consumption and maintenance costs. It has the advantages of high reliability and low hourly cost.
New generation Cat345GC hydraulic excavator
- Cat®C9.B engine and hydraulic system can improve fuel efficiency by up to 25% compared to 349D2.
- It has the advantages of high reliability and low hourly cost, simple and convenient operation, and meets various operation requirements.
New generation Cat349 hydraulic excavator
- Incorporating a variety of scientific and technological innovation designs, the operating efficiency can be increased by 45%, the fuel efficiency can be increased by 25%, and the maintenance cost can be reduced by 15%.
- Longer maintenance intervals, reducing maintenance costs by up to 15%
New generation 374F L hydraulic excavator
- Cat C15 engine and a new hydraulic system provide strong power and high efficiency, while fuel consumption is significantly reduced
- Cat ACS adaptive control system valve achieves excellent controllability and efficiency
New generation Cat 390F L hydraulic excavator
- Cat C18 engine, as the power core, has superior performance and proven reliability
- Cat ACS adaptive control system valve realizes excellent controllability and efficiency, greatly reducing fuel consumption